Thursday, April 1, 2010

Eccentric Is An Understatement!







Between Lady Gaga and Erykah Badu style, you can’t help but say it’s rather odd or whimisical.

However, it makes GOOD ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

I wish you much success Ms. Badu on your new album “New Amerykah Pary Two (Return of the Ankh).

SideBar ~

B’wood ~ Ms. Erica Abi Wright, at 39 years young, how you keep that body lookin’ like Fiyah G’rl?

Erkayh ~ Silent

B’wood ~ On you don’t feel like talkin’ . . . Well, hell I want a "Window Seat" too.

I don’t want no body next to me either.

Erykah ~ Presently, I’m standing here right now. . . Your’re so demanding. Tell me what you want from me? I’m concentrating on my music, lover and my babies.

B’wood ~ G’rl I just asked about your diet plan.

Erykah ~ I just want a ticket outta town, a look around!

I need somebody come get me

I need attention

I need your energy

I need someone to clap me

I need your direction

B’wood ~ What, B*itch you crazy . . . BYE!

Erykah ~ I just wanna chance to fly,

a chance to cry,

and a long bye, bye

B’wood ~ SECURITY!!!!!!!

Yes sir. . . she tryin' to take my cipher and I'm going ON & ON, movin' like a rollin stone.

Security ~ WHAT IN THE HELL!

B'wood ~ Oh, sorry we dun SMOKE THAT GOOD SH*T!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...