Monday, March 22, 2010

RUMOR CONTROL


Some chick Nicki Minaj tried to smash got freaked out by her oversized ass, dashed on her and told all her friends about what happened.

My play cousin in Miami told me that at a nightclub in Miami Niki Minaj whispered in her ear that she wanted to eat her out. At first my play cousin thought she was some random rat in the club, but when somebody came and asked her for a photo my play cousin realized it was Nicki Minaj.


At first my play cousin was down because she figured she would probably get a few dollars from Niki. My cousin is not gay she is just an opportunist. Well, she asked Nicki when and where. Nicki told her to meet her and her crew in the parking lot and they will go from there.

When they got to the parking lot Nicki told her to wait so her guard can fan the limo driver over. When the limo came Nicki told my play cousin to get in. My cousin asked if they were going to a room or what. Nicki said we dont need a room we got plenty of room in this limo.

As my cousin started pulling down her panties, she noticed some kind of booty fat hanging from under Nicki dress. My cousin ask Nicki what that was and Nicki said that was her ass. My cousin said she was so turned off by that funny looking meat hanging out of Nicki ass that she didnt want her touching her at all. She said she told Nicki to let her out because she may have a std or something wrong with her thighs.

I told my play cousin that those were her injections. She said Nicki was cussing and shit talking about why did she waste her time, etc. My play cousin works events in Miami and she was talked about badly on this site. I still like Nicki though. Lesbianism is whats hot in 2010, I guess.

I just cant do it.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...