Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Family Wedding - Red Carpet B! Xclusive





















Our Family Wedding Premiere . . . staring Forest Whitaker, America Ferrera, Carlos Mencia, Regina King and that sexy, fine, man by the name of Lance Gross hit theaters March 12, 2010.

DAMN IT . . . STOP IT ALREADY . . . YOUR HURTING MY EYES!

Mr. Gross and his fiancĂ© the ooh so yummy “Eva Diva” Marcille just are too cute.

What can I say, their just family members of the beautiful people, alongside my cutie patootie America Ferrera, the lovely Ms. Regina King and the dynamic duo Forest Whitaker and his wife Keisha Whitaker.

I wish them much success!

SideBar ~ Is it me or is Ms. Sherri Shepherd everywhere these days.

G’rl you bettah’ “WERQ IT OUT” . . . Just mixing and mingling!

Also check out Mr. Lance Gross chat-e-chat with HoneyMag.com

On How It Is For Him To Be Openly Engaged:

“With guys, you’ll always have guys coming up to you and saying, ‘You sure you want to do this?’ But with me, it’s cool. I’ve found that person I want to spend forever with and I don’t really have any problems with [wanting to stay] a bachelor. I’m in love and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.”

On If He Is Having Any Our Family Wedding Moments In Real Life with Eva Marcille:

“No. It’s pretty easy. Our families get along great. Nobody is arguing and I’m paying for the wedding so that allows us to do what we want to do. We don’t have our family members butting in and telling us how it should be done. So it’s a little easier on us. We’re not having any of that drama.”

On How He Was Discovered by Tyler Perry:

“I was making a career out of commercials and music videos and I was taking as many classes as I could. And one night I was at the Ivana Chubbuck Studio and Tyler Perry happened to come in to watch the class. He saw me perform and he thought I was talented, and he offered me a job on House of Payne.”

On What It Was Like Working On The Movie, Our Family Wedding:

“It was great. It was real exciting and new for me working with an Oscar winner [Forest Whitaker] and America Ferrera and Carlos Mencia. It was just a good opportunity for me, and I actually miss working on the project. That’s how much fun we had together. Every day was something new. We have tons of memories from that set. I mean, working with people like Charlie Murphy, who kept everybody laughing constantly. I’m sure the blooper reel is going to be amazing because we have so much stuff that didn’t make the movie that was priceless, but it was great working with everybody. I definitely left that production with a lot of friendships.”

And so how often do you get to those Atlanta strip clubs?

[Laughs.] When I first moved to Atlanta, I would go a lot, but that’s when I was single. But now, it’s only when, like, one of my boys is having a birthday party. It’s not a lot.

On What His Ideal Role To Play Would Be:

“I would love to play Midnight from The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah. If that is ever made into a film, that is the character I would love to play.”

Lance as “Midnight”? Yes please.

SideBar #2 ~ Just him sayin' "MIDNIGHT", just made my Big Man, jump two times! YES LAWD, can he be my deep, extended darkness once the clock strikes 12. . . I'm just sayin'!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...