Thursday, March 25, 2010

LAWD . . . B'wood Has Become Dear Abby



Now here’s the deal fam’. . . Now I’m so laid back and perhaps a little too nice at times.

So maybe my answer to this dilemma is too laid-back for some people’s taste.

So I thought perhaps I would get ya’ll responses.

So tell me what you think!

You know y’all are one-of-a-kind so ya’ll responses should satisfy my cravings like a stick of JUICY FRUIT!

I tell ya . . . “The Taste is Gonna Move Ya”!

Read below ~


Hey Bwood,

I need some real relationship advice and I’m pretty sure you can help . . . I‘ve been dating a guy for a couple of months now and we got real close and were going in a good direction. In a nutshell, I found out that he had sex with my suppose-to-be homeboy.

Obviously, I no longer consider him a true friend but I have gotten back with the man I was dating.

Am I wrong for taking him back and cutting my best friend off?

Or Should I commence to some more "Whoopin' Ass" for GP and then cut everybody off?

Sincerely,

A ASS WHOOPIN' DOES A BODY GOOD!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...