Thursday, March 18, 2010

CUSTOM LOUIS BAGS


Lil Wayne

Rick Ross and his collection

Vernon Davis (SF 49ers)

Rick Ross

Marty (Dallas Cowboys)

Dwight Freeney (Indianapolis Colts)

Producer Dr.Dre and his wife Nicole

Drake

Chris Paul (New Orleans Hornets)

Carmelo Anthony (Denver Nuggets)

Michael Beasley (Miami Heat)

Andre Johnson (Houston Texans)


Caramel suede backpack and duffle bag


Grey suede set


Lemonade Marilyn Louis purse


Hot Pink Marilyn Louis purse


Red crocodie set


Turquoise suede gator Marilyn purse


Zebra skin Marilyn purse

The designer’s name is Louis Stewart and his Louis Stewart Collection high end bags are all the rage among ballers and celebs right now. All the bags are Handmade in Los Angeles California and these bags are not in stores yet.

SideBar ~ Oh yes B'wood would like to order Marty, Dwight Freeney & Chris Paul please. . . . Oooh, wait dayuuum I can only order the BAGS. AWWWW shucks. . . I was thinkin' I could order a fine man on my arm . . .I'm just sayin'.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This is what I call having Homosexual tendacies..I don't care what anubody says..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the bags withe exception of the pink set. It appears the bois love the bags more than the gurls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...