Wednesday, March 24, 2010

AWWWW, My Baby Daddy Is So Nice!



My Baby, My Ace, My SEXY Man/Husband In My Head . . .

Usher Raymond IV bought Justin Bieber a Range Rover.

Teen singer Justin Bieber has revealed that Usher bought him a car for his birthday.

The star recently celebrated his 16th birthday and said that his mentor Usher, who appeared in his video for single “One Time”, gave him a Range Rover to celebrate his coming of age.

He said on UK TV show Live On Studio Five: “I was in LA for my birthday and I had a party out there for all my friends. Then we went to Toronto and had a family party up there.”

He added: “Usher helped buy me a car. He bought me a Range Rover. I can drive. They wanted a bigger car so if I got in an accident I'm not going to get as hurt.”

SideBar ~ I tell ya Libra's have the biggest heart!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...