Sunday, August 9, 2009

From Drab to Fab With Mr. Man of Leisure



Well, B you dun’ made it thought another hectic week.

It’s Friday, August 7, 2009 and B’wood is tired y’all.

Work was stressful, and a bruh just can’t think NO MO’! A kidd needs to relax.

Well since I have no Friday night plans, I guess I will peruse over 80 digital cable channels courtesy of Comcast, of course.

Hmmm, there’s nothing on television. Damn-It, I’s tired of videos and Lawd, when did VH1 become so Black? But then again, I surely can’t live without my VH1 Soul.

Any who, maybe there’s something good on my favorite bourgeois channel. The ultimate channel that allows me to escape into the Socialite world of Fabulosity . . . . The Fine Living Network!

Don’t we all want to change lanes and experience Fine Living?

As a commercial was coming to an end, scheduled programming was already in session.

Shhh, pipe down I can’t hear!

This is Mr. Friday!

I said to myself What and Who in the Hell?

“Is your job stressing you out? Do you need a day off? Would you like someone to step into your shoes while you spend a day doing only what you want to do for once? Well, thank God It’s Friday . . . Mr. Friday. Derek, that is. A glamorous former dancer, model and jet-setter, Derek is forced by his wealthy, philanthropic mom to switch places every Friday with a hardworking, deserving “swapee” in exchange for his weekly trust fund check.”

Why was I hollering ya'll . . . RuPaul, oops, I mean Derek – HOW U DOIN?
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. She is a DAMN MESS,but I am going to watch it...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was blind I thought he was a white woman....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does he sing talk that would get on my nerves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...